Halloween
Hi everyone! I am the type of person to look ahead and dream big by making random plans for the future. I always get so excited for future trips, concerts, and holidays. So today I figured, why not write about Halloween? I have always looked forward to Halloween! Growing up, my brother and I had the best costumes and we would go trick or treating in three different neighborhoods just so we could get the best candy. Before you ask, yes, we were those kids that took the entire bowl when there was a special note that said, “Please only take one!”. Sorry not sorry, we had a blast each year. As we got older, we stopped trick or treating and started partying, (yay?). No more random neighborhood candy, no more stealing, and no more funny costumes. Now that we are older, we have to dress more our age in a way? Most girls dress really cute for halloween but honestly I have never done that and probably won’t for awhile. I have a large personality and if I only get one day a year to be some crazy looking character then I am going to. What do yall do? Do you go all in for a costume or are you more laid back? Girls, do you dress cute or try to be funny? Or do you guys even celebrate Halloween? I figured, let's look back at my past Halloween costumes and find our favorite!
First up we have Snooki from Jersey Shore. I was in the first grade and literally insisted on being Snooki. The next image is the Fox from, “What does the Fox say?”. The next one was Hannah Montana because I was obsessed with her when I was little. The next image is my friend and I in 7th grade acting as a Grandma pressing the Life Alert button. The next picture is from 8th grade, my friend and I were Dunkin’ Donuts. The last three pictures are more recent, my Freshman and Sophomore year of college we dressed up for practice so one year I was like a sporty Barbie and the other year I was Paschel Evergreen. The last image shown is my friend and I being The Joker. Out of all of these costumes shown I would have to say there is a tie for my two favorites, Snooki and Life Alert. Which one’s did you guys like?
I LOVE the pictures you included! Great post :)
ReplyDeleteThe pictures gave me a good laugh lol. It was great to hear a little bit about yourself!
ReplyDeleteHalloween is always a great time and coming up with funny costumes with friends is always fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up at some of these pictures. I love dressing up for Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I can't wait to see what you'll be this year!
ReplyDelete