Fall Break
Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone had a wonderful few days off from school for Fall break. My break was short and sweet, but I wanted to share the fun things I did while being at home. To start off the weekend, we had a volleyball game here at home against Muskingum. It was an amazing match. We went into five sets and competed with the Muskies the whole day. We ended the game day with lunch to celebrate our three seniors, Chelsea, Madison, and Elizabeth. Even though we didn’t get the win, we still had a memorable time honoring our upperclassmen. After lunch, I decided to head home to Plain City. I have a short hour drive that consists of a singular phone call with my best friend, Mallory. Once I arrived home, my parents and I sat on the couch and watched some TV.
On Sunday, I woke up early to take my dog on a walk, and then we played fetch with his favorite tennis ball. After that, I went cycling with my Mommy, and we treated ourselves to Playa Bowls. I then met up with one of my best friends from high school since she was on fall break too! We went to a new bakery and shopped at TJ MAXX. It was so nice to see her and catch up on everything she’s been up to so far this semester. The rest of the day consisted of chilling on the couch and doom-scrolling on my TikTok. I'm honestly mad at my FYP at the moment because all I am getting is AI videos of Jake Paul and Stranger Things edits. I am obsessed with Stranger Things and I cannot wait for the new season to come out, but I am mad because the edits keep making me cry, and I can't take it anymore. I don't want the show to come to an end and I don’t want the cast to die. Do you guys watch this show?
That's honestly all I did all weekend was chill on the couch and just spend time with my family. We never get to spend a lot of time together because my brother is always at school and my dad is always working. So even though I didn’t have an eventful time, I still had a good time. I hope you all had a great Fall break. See you next week.
It sounds like a wonderful fall break! I now wanna get playa bowls and go to TJ MAXX haha.
ReplyDelete