Midterm stress

 Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. I have been super busy these past few weeks, but the reason being is primarily me. I have been procrastinating about everything and I could not tell you why! I need to get back into a solid routine so I can power through these last few weeks of the semester. Everything just keeps piling on since we just got to midterms and mid-semester. 

I really enjoy my classes this semester but have been looking forward to scheduling for the spring semester. The only issue I have is that my Degree Works has been messed up since I transferred here, and I could not tell you what I still need to take. I have been questioning if I should load up on courses next semester or keep it light like I usually do. I would honestly like to have a busy semester so I can get it out of the way, but with me being a huge procrastinator, I don't know if I can trust myself. 

One of my favorite things about studying communication is the variety of courses you can take. There are many different pathways you can go into within communication, but you can follow specific paths. With this being said, I don't even think I am on a specific pathway because of my previous credits, so I am all over the place. Once I graduate, I want to work within sports communication and social media. Even though I might not end up doing that, I will still do something along with sports! 

See you guys next week, happy scheduling! 

Comments

  1. I hope scheduling goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that everything regarding DegreeWorks is able to be solved when registering for classes. I completely understand the stress and procrastination, it's been a rough few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestling Season !!!!

Thanksgiving Break

My other Family