Charlie Kirk
Hi everyone! As all of you know Charlie Kirk was assassinated on September 10th at a college in Utah. It has been a week now and I figured I would blog about this. I don’t side with either republican or democrat, I kind of stay in the middle. I am not specifically going to talk about the assassination but what Charlie Kirk did and why he was such an inspiration. He would go around to different college campuses to debate students who came forward with a question. Charlie is a republican man but is open to hearing everyone’s opinions and having a conversation to hear them out. My question to you guys is, do you think having political events at college campuses is beneficial or needed? I would have to say yes. I think that all college students should be well educated on politics because we are the newest generation of voters, we are becoming adults and need to know what is going on. I also really like that Charlie Kirk debated students because this allows the student to properly learn how to argue in hard situations in front of large crowds, it helps set them up for the future. I hope that sometime in the future, ONU or a larger school such as OSU would host an event like this. Even if you weren't one of the speakers, you would still want to go, right? I feel like it would be like a once in a lifetime experience to see Charlie Kirk, Donald Trump, Kamala Harris, or any political leader. What do you guys think?
Have a good one, bye!
Comments
Post a Comment