Christmas

 Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. This week I wanted to keep my blog interesting and fun so I thought why not keep the holiday’s going and write about Christmas. I am a huge fan of Christmas. I love the weather, especially when it snows, and I LOVE the music. But more importantly, I love getting together with my family. We don’t travel far during the holidays because we all live within 30 minutes from each other which is very nice. Every year we do Christmas Eve Eve at my Mimi’s, Christmas Eve at my Papaw’s, and we do Christmas Day at my Aunts house. An interesting thing we do at my Mimi’s is travel down the road to the local Walmart and get all of the supplies we need to make a ton of different Christmas cookies. My favorite sweet treat to make is puppy chow or the 7 layer bars. Every year at my Papaw’s we do a secret santa gift exchange. One year my Papaw received cheetah print underwear, let's just say he wasn’t too happy but everyone else was. On Christmas Day at my Aunt’s, we do a karaoke contest and whoever wins the best performance they get the huge gift basket. 

    I have already started going strong on my Christmas list for my parents and my Papaw. I know Christmas isn’t about the gifts but my family always blesses me and treats me way too well. I never know what to ask for so I always watch Christmas Hauls on Youtube to try and get ideas. The one thing I really want is to go to NYC with my Mom over Christmas break. I have never been to New York and I really want to see it during the holidays. Have you guys ever been to NYC? What is one thing you are asking for this Christmas? See ya’ll next week, bye!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to NYC but I've always wanted to go. Glad to see someone else embodying the Christmas spirit so early in the year! I'm hoping to get a new Keurig for Christmas, the one I have right now is beginning to age rapidly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family’s Christmas traditions sound so fun and cozy—especially the karaoke contest and cookie baking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestling Season !!!!

Thanksgiving Break

My other Family