Thanksgiving Break

 

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. I hope everyone had a great break. Thanksgiving break this year was one of those weeks that somehow felt both relaxing and eventful at the same time. I did so many things over break so that is what I wanted to share. I got home on Friday after my morning classes and took a long nap. I didn’t do anything on my first weekend home except for chilling in my bedroom with my parents and my dog. So here is a little timeline of everything I did once the weekend was over.


Tuesday: DWTS Finale Night

My week kicked off on Tuesday with the Dancing With the Stars finale. I was fully locked in and rooting hard for Alix Earle to win. Every performance she did this season was such a surprise, and honestly, I loved watching her confidence grow. Even though the finale didn’t go the way I hoped, it was still so much fun to watch. (She got robbed!)

Wednesday: Stranger Things Season 5

On Wednesday, I went full binge mode and watched the first four episodes of Stranger Things season five. It came on at 8:00 pm and my Netflix started to crash because so many people were getting on. I don’t know why they waited so long to release this season, but wow, it did not disappoint. I had been waiting so long for this season to come out and it is amazing already.

Thursday: Thanksgiving at Home

Thanksgiving Day itself was classic in the best way. My family came over to my house, and the whole day was filled with food, noise, and everyone trying to talk over each other. We played so many games and just had a great time catching up. My dog clawed my aunt in the eye so we had to visit the ER, but other than that it was a great holiday.

Friday: Black Friday Adventures

On Friday, my mom and I headed out bright and early for some Black Friday shopping. It wasn’t as chaotic as I expected, but still had that fun, early morning energy that only Black Friday can bring. We spent way too much money. Later that day, my friend OB came over, and we just hung out and prepared for our day ahead. It was the perfect mix of shopping chaos and chill time.

Saturday: The Game

Saturday was the earliest wake up call of the week. We were up at 6 AM to head down to OSU for an all-day celebration. The atmosphere was insane. Whether you’re into football or not, being around that kind of energy is something else. It was one of those days that feels long in the moment but ends too fast in hindsight. I was able to meet up with so many of my friends from high school and my previous university!

Overall, Thanksgiving break was packed but in the best way. A little TV, a little family, a little shopping, and a whole lot of excitement. Honestly, I couldn’t have asked for a better way to recharge before heading back to reality.


Comments

  1. I loved Season 5 Volume 1 of Stranger Things! I did notice as well that Black Friday was a little less active than it used to be, which may be due to everything being purchased online nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season 5 of Stranger Things is definitely on my bucket list as of now. I was a huge fan of the show up to this point, so I can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching the DWTS Finale!! I was torn between Robert and Alix the whole season and said I would be happy if either won, but after I was a little upset it wasn't Alix...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoyed the DWTS over break and while I knew it would be Robert who won I think Alix improved so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestling Season !!!!

My other Family