LAST BLOG :(
Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I can’t believe this is already our final week of blogging for the semester. I’m kind of sad that it’s ending, but I’ve really enjoyed getting to know everyone through your posts and during class. This semester has been a blast, but I’m definitely excited for Christmas break.
My break is going to be packed. I’m heading back to work at the best job ever, The Grainery. I worked there over the summer and had so much fun. We have live country music every night. I’ll also be spending a lot of time with my family. On the 23rd, everyone comes to my house where we open a few gifts, share a nice meal, and play games. The next day we head to my Papaw’s house to do it all over again.
On Christmas morning, my brother and I always start with our tradition: whoever finds the pickle ornament in the tree gets to open the first gift. After that, we open presents as a family and eat breakfast together. Then I FaceTime my sister so we can show each other everything we got. Once we’re ready for the day, we head to my aunt’s house for more gifts and more food. By the end of each day, we’re all in a food coma.The celebrations don’t stop there, I’m going to Nashville! I’m meeting up with my sister for a few days after Christmas so we can spend some time together. I usually don’t get to see her for the holidays, so I’m more excited than ever. We’re planning to see the comedian Matt Matthews, go shopping, and eat at our favorite pizza place, Emmy Squared. (If you ever go to Nashville, you have to stop there.) After we’re done spending all our money, we’re heading to a two-day festival called “To the Future.” I’m super excited because two of my favorite DJs, CRANKDAT and Levity, will be performing.
I hope you all have a wonderful break and do well on finals. I hope to see you guys in class next semester!


Sounds like your going to have a great break and Christmas!!
ReplyDelete